Bug in Zend_Cache – already fixed

August 12, 2008 at 14:37 Leave a comment

Just wanted to blog about a Zend_Cache bug I discovered yesterday (ZF-3923) that made it impossible to use custom (namespaced) front- oder backends, when I noticed that the error already has been fixed in the trunk rev. 10895.

Thanks a lot to the person who fixed the bug – whoever it was (the ZF issue tracker is down right now)! Good job!

Entry filed under: Zend Framework. Tags: .

Zend_Ldap_Ext proposal updated Installed phpUnderControl on our development server

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Trackback this post  |  Subscribe to the comments via RSS Feed


Twitter

del.icio.us

Certification


%d bloggers like this: